George IV is an 8 bedroom period townhouse offering fantastic sea views across one of Brighton's finest squares. The atmosphere is friendly and informal, as benefits our location in the heart of laidback Brighton. We are right by the shops, the Laines and the conference facilities and directly opposite the ever-interesting West Pier. There are dozens of restaurants within a minute's walk, and Brighton makes a great base for exploring London (50 minutes by rail).
We have wonderful sea-view rooms, all warmly decorated and extremely spacious, including a balcony room. Our building is one of the few hotels in Brighton with a lift.
Why Stay at George IV Guesthouse?
- Perfect central location to explore the vibrant & historic streets of Brighton
- 10 Minutes from the Brighton's famous laines
- Warmly decorated and spacious bedrooms
- locally sourced ingredients for Breakfast
- Stunning sea views across the West Pier
- Friendly and informal atmosphere
- Staff with great local knowledge
- A Stones throw from the Beach
- 5 Minute from Brighton Conference Centre